- Crafting strategies for all Marketing avenues, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Providing content for social media creatives and working closely with the design team to put up regular, relevant and engaging content that boosts sales and following.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Conceptualizing, creating, and implementing timely and engaging ads for all digital platforms including social media and other online distributors such as Amazon, etc.
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Working with online retailers /distributors (such as Cloudtail, Firstcry, etc.) and coming up with strategies to expand our products in the online market
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
Territory Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai and Delhi.
- Map the schools, distributors and retail Stores in the assigned territory.
- Create a promotional plan, strategise and execute by thinking differently to achieve the set targets.
- Identify prospects and promote our concept and products.
- Develop & maintain great rapport with the distributors and retailers.
- Timely collection of payments from booksellers & institutions.
- Have an eye on market trends and executes marketing activities with the support of the team.
- Sign up schools & Standalone and Chain Book Stores
- Ensure sales and Brand Visibility in the stores to its best on a weekly basis.
- Participate in Local events to ensure BRAND visibility and Sales.
- Organize Promotions in Ancillary verticals to boost sales on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Visibility and sales through Events and Fairs as and when possible.
- Support all operation, Marketing and logistic Functions.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be a graduate with or without MBA in sales and marketing.
- Dynamic, self-motivated person and a quick learner with the ability to plan, strategise, execute and think differently with a social bent of mind.
- Between the age of 25 to 35 with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in institutional/ concept selling
- Has good proficiency of spoken and written English with ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Possess the ability to make power packed presentations to heads of institutions / resellers.
- Market knowledge is a requisite.
- Working knowledge of Ms-Office is a must.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Graphic Designer conceptualises and creates designs and layouts for books, and other materials including trailers, marketing creatives, etc. with a keen sense of aesthetics.At Karadi Tales, we would also like the graphic designer to manage the day-to-day handling of social media channels and create engaging multimedia content, in addition to helping the team develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Expertise in design software: CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expertise in visual design.
- Basic knowledge of video-editing.
- Social media knowledge.
- 8-10 years of experience.
- Mastery of the specified design software.
- Good communication skills in English.
- An eye for detail; an ability to determine proportion, size, style, material, etc. of illustration.
- Innovative, creative, patient, and meticulous in both content and presentation.
Digital Marketing Head (Remote)
Karadi Tales is looking for a skilled and result-driven Digital Marketing Head who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company’s digital marketing strategy overall.
As Digital Marketing Head, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Responsibilities (Click to expand)
Requirements (Click to expand)
- 3+ years of work experience in Digital Marketing or any other related field.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Strong communicative skills, spoken and written. Creative/Copywriting skills highly desirable.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Experience with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is preferred
- A graduate degree in Digital Marketing or a relevant field is preferred
Remuneration will be according to experience and industry standards.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.