Karadi Tales offers exciting internship opportunities in our sales and marketing department. The internship will provide an exciting introduction to the publishing industry. Interns in this department will have a hand in assisting the Publishing Director and be directly involved with all aspects of the department including research for potential media, writing pitch letters and press releases, helping with mailings and database maintenance etc.
- Must be undergoing or have completed an undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field
- Ability to successfully work independently and as part of a team, ability to take initiative and think innovatively, keen attention to detail, excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong sense of English grammar, some proofreading and editing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office necessary; familiarity with graphics software preferred
- Working knowledge of social media tools and online marketing